Professional People. Proven Practices
Experienced, Trained & Committed
At Hauge Associates, our Sioux Falls-based staff is experienced, trained and committed to the ACA Code of Ethics. Our collectors are PPMS certified and our leadership is dedicated to producing results for our clients.
Chris – President
A successful key-staff team builder, Chris is responsible for finding and retaining industry-leading talent as well as creating long-term relationships with clients. He has been in the accounts receivables management industry for more than 20 years and spent seven years in the financial services industry where he developed excellent analytical, communication and management skills. Chris is a results-oriented strategic planner with a practical approach to business. He is an active member of ACA International and the South Dakota Collectors Association.
Charlie – Vice President
Charlie is responsible for developing and maintaining client-driven accounts receivable processes and applications. He has 30 years of collection industry experience, 25 at Hauge Associates. He brings past and present board of director experience within health systems, non-profit organizations, community associations and volunteer groups to our organization.
- CCCO – Credit and Collection Compliance Officer
- HCCM – Health Care Collection Management
- CPCS – Certified Professional Collection Specialist
- HCS – Healthcare Collection Specialist
- ACA International “Scholar” designation
- ACA International “Fellow” designation
- President of SD Collections Associations
- South Dakota Delegate to ACA International