Committed to Compliance
Debt Settlement with Dignity
In the complex world of accounts receivable management, it’s prudent to partner with a company that simplifies the complicated process of managing active receivables and bad debt collection, and understands the importance of compliance.
At The Hauge Group, we are committed to provisions outlined in the law to protect consumers, collect debt with integrity and allow individuals to settle unpaid debt with dignity.
Our staff is comprised of certified ACA Certified Professional Collections Specialists (CPCS) and must complete training on professional and ethical collections practices to maintain this certification.
We have a full compliance department dedicated to upholding the highest collections standards.
- Certified Professional Collection Specialists (CPCS)
- Professional Practices Management System (PPMS) Certified Agency
- Ongoing training
- Comprehensive testing
- Continuous improvement and complaint investigation
The Hauge Group works within the guidelines of a wide variety of statutes while managing accounts receivables including:
- The Federal Trade Commission Act (FTCA)
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH)
- Red Flags Rule
- State and Federal Law/Regulations